Effective date: December 05, 2018
. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.oghealthcare.com
or any of its sub-domains (“Websites”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of GDPR, OG is a data controller of your information.
Why do we collect information about you?
OG may use such personal information for the purposes of administering the relationship between us, marketing of products and services, monitoring and analysing our activities, and complying with any legal or regulatory requirements. We will use one of the permitted grounds under GDPR to collect your information. Such rights include circumstances where you have given your consent and instances where your consent is not required, such as where we are required to comply with a legal obligation, or where we or a third-party has a legitimate interest to collect personal information.
Information we may collect from you
OG may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Websites or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service and when you report a problem with our websites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description and employment information. Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our Websites we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
What are cookies & how do we use them?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Our Websites use Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
How do I manage cookies?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
.Uses made of information
We use information held about you in the following ways:Information you give to us.
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
to ensure that we comply with our legal and regulatory obligations in the jurisdictions that we operate Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- any other party that you inform us about;
- our Websites internet service provider where required;
- regulators, courts of law, governmental or law enforcement agencies, including the police where required, requested by or permitted to do so, or in connection with legal proceedings;
- any person if we determine it is necessary or desirable to comply with any law or to protect or defend our rights or property;
- any person to whom we have a right or duty to disclose personal data (for example, if we are required to provide certain transaction information to authorities or other official bodies to assist in the prevention of terrorism, money laundering and other crimes);
- credit reference agencies or other third-parties acting as our agents in order to help us identify a client or confirm your contact details;
- consultants such as for marketing analysis purposes;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If OG, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
You have certain rights in respect of the personal data we hold about you and which you may exercise in accordance with GDPR. These rights are, generally:
- the right to request access to your information;
- the right to request rectification of your information;
- the right to request erasure of your information;
- the right to restrict the processing or use of your information;
- the right to object to the processing or use of your information;
- where relevant, the right to request the portability of your information;
- where relevant, the right to withdraw your consent at any time;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with GDPR. Any access request may be subject to a fee of INR 2000 (Indian Rupees Two Thousand) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
OG does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our Websites, we strongly encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
By using our Websites, you hereby consent to our privacy policies and agree to all terms.
.1 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).